Pages

Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Vale Lenny

This post is dedicated to a friend's cat Lenny,
lenny3
who was the founder of the only-recently-established cardboard club.
P4204643 1
I say 'was', because poor Lenny has recently gone to kitty heaven, having been rudely and very sadly converted to road pizza by a horrid car a few weeks ago.
lennyashes
I'm very sad that I only knew Lenny in a virtual sense, because he looked like someone that Mr Pooter and Mr Padge could really relate to. And such a handsome puss, too.
lennystud
Mr Pooter and Mr Padge wish to convey their condolences to Lenny's family and friends, as do I.

RIP LENNY

5 comments:

lucy tartan said...

what a nice-looking cat. So sorry. Poor Lenny.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the lovely obituary for Lenny. Kate will really appreciate it. She is missing him dreadfully but will get another kitty.
Adele

Ampersand Duck said...

It's the least I can do for one who died so tragically young & beautiful. I'm sure he's sitting on James Dean's lap being patted by Eva Cassidy right now.

Mindy said...

I dreamt about cat heaven when I lost one of my cats years ago. There are lots of comfy cushions, lounges to sit on, and sunlit windowledges. I think Lenny will be happy there.

Anonymous said...

It's horrible to lose a cat or dog family member. I have nightmares about my dog dying. Poor Lenny and Lenny's family.