Pages

Monday, August 29, 2005

Who, me?

Laura has passed me a meme which startles me, as I have never really thought about my autobiography, believe it or not. After a tiny bit of thought (not much, really), here goes:

Who would I like to play me in a movie based on my life?
look
Who else? He fits every criteria... Yes, I know I'm a chick, but I could do a lot worse.

But come on, who would probably really end up playing you in a movie based on your life?
Frances O'Connor
Oh, all right. I wanted to find a picture of F O'C (great acronym) that wasn't in period dress, but when I think about it, all my aspirations revolve around rejuvenating dying arts, so maybe the movie could be done totally in period dress, as a metaphor for my luddite tendencies. Sans corsets, of course.

Passing it on to: crazybrave, Kate, Mindy and Harry.

2 comments:

Zoe said...

My goodness. Mind boggling.

Anonymous said...

Oh, I like a nice meme.