Pages

Saturday, December 20, 2008

Biggest balloon day EVA

Ok, here I am, lying in bed, writing to you. One small step for those with laptops, one giant step for me. Fun!

It's our pseudo-Christmas morning, and it feels like Christmas day. I was woken early this morning by a loud WOOOSSHHH noise and rushed outside to discover a hot air balloon over our house... talk about Balloon Days!

It's also packing day as we leave tomorrow and I'm determined to take my time and pack the right stuff and remember odd things that I always forget but would make the Woodford experience much more comfortable, like a parasol.

The cats are prowling, time to feed them.

-- Post From My iPhone

3 comments:

Alexis, Baron von Harlot said...

Have a super Woodford, Comrade Duck, and enjoy your 'kini.

Penthe said...

Enjoy the folk music and entertainment. Remember to look up from the iphone for a moment or two.

Anonymous said...

Very nice post.