Pages

Saturday, December 13, 2008

LOLling aboot on a Sat arvo*

My next house:

funny pictures of cats with captions

My son, today:

funny pictures of cats with captions<

Padge, most days:

funny pictures of cats with captions

Wot I want for Christmas:

funny pictures of cats with captions

If I walk a long way, it feels like this:

funny pictures of cats with captions

Ouchy laugh of the day:

funny pictures of cats with captions

Either cat, helping with my office clean-up:

Dis book needz moar kittehs

Pooter, in two weeks:

ho freakin ho







*All genuine LOLcats. No actual Pooters or Padges were used in this post.

5 comments:

Lord Sedgwick said...

Blu3bird of hap3n3z??

Looks more like a glowering winged creature of eternal vengeance.

I saw Hitchcock's "Birds" when it was first released, so I know about these things.

Don't say you weren't warned!

(The only good bird is on a menu, and is categorised as "The Blue Canard of Happiness a l'orange".)

genevieve said...

Or Duck Surprise. Sedge, that's quite an avatar there.

Very fine collection, Duck. Have a lovely Christmas and try to take it easy then and now.

Anonymous said...

I want the Bluebird of H&%%(^&ness on a Tshirt. Now.

pk said...

I have borrowed your bluebird, if I may, as I know a bluebird who will relish it. Birds are funnier than cats, in my opinion.

chosha said...

I see I'm not the only one who just had to borrow that bird - that is golden!