I wasn't tagged for this meme, but I'm going to do it anyway, because I feel like it. So there. A simple post to mount at the end of a long day to move things along a tad.
What was I doing 10 years ago?
Regaining my equilibrium after a shocking 1997. Psyching myself up to go back to art school. Enjoying my healthy baby. Enjoying being single. Healing. It was a pretty good year, really.
Five snacks I enjoy in a perfect, non weight-gaining world
1. Cadbury's dairy milk chocolate with cashews.
2. Lemon Meringue pie.
3. Hot buttery mashed potato with lashings salt & pepper.
4. A bottle of very nice white wine.
5. Salt and vinegar chips (Friend of the Potato, me)
Five snacks I enjoy in the real world:
6. See 1-5 above
7. Mersey valley pepper cheese
8. Sourdough bread with goat curd and fresh tomato
9. cashew nuts
10. soft black liquorice
Five things I would do if I were a billionaire:
1. Buy a complete family of type, brand spanking new, imported from the US or UK. Oh bugger it, two complete typefaces, I'm a billionaire.
2. Fund a few international soup kitchens or some such worthy non-righteous helping cause.
3. Have a live-in masseuse.
4. Start a bicycle commuting service, with depots all around the city, allowing people to just grab a bike and use it, dropping it at the nearest depot to their destination.
5. Buy a house near a seaside cliff, complete with huge lavish studio. Never work for anyone ever again.
Five jobs that I have had:
1. Life Model
2. Taxi Driver
3. Coathanger turner (actually a minion in a women's clothing retail outlet, but this seemed to be the predominant duty)
4. David Jones chick
5. Grand Poobah of my own ultra-mini microbusiness empire
Three of my habits:
1. humming out loud when I remember something embarrassing I've said or done
2. dancing with my cat
3. taking my usual earrings out to wear something sparkly then forgetting to put anything back in my earlobes for months
Five places I have lived:
1. Victoria Barracks, Sydney
2. On the cusp of three counties in the UK
3. Kirwan, Townsville
4. Bend 4, Mt Nelson, Hobart
5. Toad Hall, ANU, Canberra
Not doing the tag thing. Follow your dreams.
(nabbed from The View from Elsewhere)