1. Are you dating the last person you kissed?
No, I kissed Bumblebee goodnight tonight. I'm not up for Oedipal drama.
2. Pretend you've had 10 beers. what you would be doing right now?
Vomiting. I hate beer.
3. What do you want?
4. Who was the last person you shared a bed with?
Best Beloved, although I don't think a 30-70 split (his way) is sharing.
5. Do you talk to yourself?
Yes. Constantly. I'm slowly surrounding myself with cats so that people won't notice, although I can't take them to work unfortunately.
6. Do you drink milk straight from the carton?
No. Erk. How American sitcom.
7. Who knows the latest secret about you?
8. How long is your hair?
Short. Damn short. Although not shaved. If we'd gone to the Woodford Folk Festival this January I'd have shaved it (so hot!). Luckily for my hair I'm going to Tasmania.
9. Do you like Batman?
Better than Spiderman but not as much as Wonder Woman.
10. Who was the last person who told you they loved you?
My Auntie Lou, on the phone tonight. I love her, too.
13. Do you like anyone now?
No, I dislike quite a few people, mostly strangers who piss me off in myriad ways.
14. When was the last time you lied?
I tell white lies. So sue me.
16. Is your birthday on a holiday?
It occasionally falls within the October long weekend, huzzar!
17. What instant messaging service do you use?
Laura's answer to this is the best. one. ever.
18.Last thing you cooked today?
If by 'cook' you mean 'assemble food for ingesting', then a handful of black jellybeans and a glass of cask white. I've been eating leftovers and takeaway the rest of the day.
19. Did you have a nap today?
No, they make me cranky.
20. Whose house did you go to last?
21. What do you wear more, jeans or sweats?
Jeans. And I wear them until they can stand by themselves.
22. Why is the sky blue?
It's lulling us into a false sense of security while we prepare for the graduating students' exhibition and then it will piss down hard upon the hordes as they hand out the prizes in the courtyard -- just like every year.
23. Do you like green beans?
Yes, especially the flat ones, which last a lot longer in the fridge than the round ones. That's very important for the domestically challenged.
24. Do you swear a lot?
25. Where did you get the shirt you're wearing?
27. Do you use an alarm clock?
Best Beloved is as regular as clockwork, if Padge doesn't get there first. Who needs mechanical objects?
28. Where was your default MySpace picture taken?
29. Do you ever snort when you laugh?
No, but my mother does, to general family hilarity.
30. Whats the first thing you notice on the opposite sex?
That they're making instant judgements on the way I look.
31. Is cheating ever okay?
Ahem. NO. But if you'd asked me 20 years ago...
32. Do you want someone you can't have?
I want a masseur for daily use.
34. Do you wear underwear?
Yes, of course. I noticed this morning that most of them are a bit raggy.
35. Do you wear a bra?
Only if I think I can't get away without one. I prefer not to.
36. What Size?
What does it matter? They're all uncomfortable.
37. Are you a social or an antisocial person?
Social when I'm around people, antisocial when I'm not. This is not as silly as it sounds. I shun human company until I'm actually in it, then I quite enjoy it.
39. Do you have a tan?
I have a truckie's tan, only on my arms, and my right arm is darker than my left.
45. Are you afraid of the dark?
No. When you're in the dark it's not actually that dark.
[Questions 40-44 missing, who knows why.]
47. Do you miss someone today?
Yes. I was supposed to guide someone around the art school but they didn't turn up.
49. Do you still have pictures of you & your exs?
Yes. My son thinks they're hilarious.
50. Who's always there for you no matter what?
Me. I don't let myself down very often.