A special treat for all of you who crave more Fyodor:
7 things I want to do before I die:
1. Dive the wreck of the USS Saratoga at Bikini Atoll.
2. Heliski the snow-capped volcanoes of Kamchatka.
3. Write a good novel. Don't really care if it gets published or not, but I'd be terribly disappointed with myself if it was crap.
4. Read Harry's oeuvre. Or eat it. I'm not really sure what Harry's going to produce.
5. Acquire a Masamune katana.
6. Invent, acquire or steal a time machine.
7. Failing #6 above, live long enough for the boffins to get off their shiny arses and get that longevity treatment working.
7 things I cannot do:
1. Fly. Under my own power, that is.
2. Breathe water.
3. Read minds.
4. Tear a label off a beer bottle in one piece, buggrit.
5. Listen to Alan Jones without laughing.
6. Construct a scale model of the Serenity using only Lego.
7. Read sanskrit.
7 things that attract me to the opposite sex:
1. A nicely full, round arse.
2. A true appreciation for the absurd.
3. Long, billowy skirts. A bit odd, but there is an explanation that's not at all pervy.
4. Feistiness, defined as the ability to call me on the bullshit I'm constantly spouting.
6. Deep and abiding love of a good fry. Must love bacon.
7 things that I say most often:
Aside from „the‰, „hi‰ and its variants etc. these are some of the more interesting words, commonly said:
7 celebrity crushes:
This proved to be really, stupidly, extraordinarily difficult. Far too many choices.
Prima inter pares: Emmanuelle Béart[Une Femme Française]
The other six, in no order:
Charlotte Rampling [Zardoz]
Monica Bellucci [L'Appartement]
Jennifer Connelly [The Rocketeer]
Helen Mirren [Excalibur]
Carrie-Anne Moss [Memento]
Sean Young [Bladerunner]
Audrey Tautou [Le Fabuleux destin d'Amélie Poulain]
Gillian Anderson [The House of Mirth]
Kristin Scott-Thomas [Angels & Insects]
Rachel Weisz [Stealing Beauty]
Famke Janssen [Goldeneye]
The list goes on, goddangnabit.
7 people I want to do this (and apologies if you've already done it, or if someone else has tagged you, you know how memes are):
1. Miss Floppy
2. Underwhimsical Mel
3. Haiku Hoges
5. The Lovely Lucy Tartan
6. Kimberella, Queen of the Pyrates
7. Fuschianista, if she's still interested in this blogging caper.