Pages

Wednesday, July 07, 2010

Healing purrs

funny pictures of cats with captions

This is exactly what happens when you have black cats. And also dark couches. And no glasses on in the middle of the night.

Speaking of pain, I'm still in bed. My butt hurts. I hate lying in bed this long. Can't I just get up and go to my lovely cold concrete studio for just a little while?




Dr Padge says No, I need more healing purrs. He gives them to me periodically through the day, lying on my chest and staring at me intensely, willing me to recover so that I will jump up and pour out some more crunchies.



Spoil sport.

5 comments:

Paper Chipmunk (aka Ellen) said...

Heh heh . . . I have two black cats and know this scene well. One likes to hide in the closet . . . those floating amber eyes. . . . I hope you are in better kibble pouring condition soon.

Sara Bowen said...

Dr Padge, eh? That cat knows a thing or two. STAY. IN. BED. Fill your mind with plans for world domination, heh, heh, heh(but only until you're feeling better! Hope that happens sooooon...) S x

genevieve said...

Ow, illness versus the ageing back (and for me it's hip as well) and the sore butt. Up you get for a warm quilt and DVDs on the couch (and ice cream? surely there is ice cream.)

pk said...

On the other hand, speaking of pain: I've been up in Brisbane where Kate has just had huge surgery to straighten her spine, and they made her get out of bed the very next day. Lots of fell of dark not day this week.But more light now: at least Brisbane was nice and sunny...

Ampersand Duck said...

PK, I hope she's in less pain now. And that the operation makes a difference.