Pages

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

finally got my act together

Last night was very windy, and I couldn't sleep. The cats were scooting around the house wildly, responding to the wind. Not sleeping gives you time to think. I remembered things I'd promised to do: so here are some nice photos from my classes at CMAG. I can't show you the little tuckers themselves unless I get full parental permission, so they've been carefully cropped.

sunglasses

space

making

messy
This is more a table decoration, really.

oliver
Please sir, may I have some more tape?

ribbons

confetti

bright table

rocket book 2
Rocket book, closed but flaming

rocket book 1
Rocket book open. It's hard to see the pencil astronaut & other trimmings, but the centre has a secret pocket full of LAVA!

funny pictures of cats with captions
Heh. This is going on behind me as I ignore the cats.

And I just got confirmation that I will be teaching at the Woodford Folk Festival this Xmas-to-New-Year period. Coolio. I proposed two adult classes, but they have picked up one of my earlier applications (the one where I had to pull out thanks to a bad miscarriage) and have slotted me in for a few kid festival classes. Meh, no biggie. I get to use my awesum kid skillz again, now that I have nutted out the right moves...

1 comment:

Mummy/Crit said...

I like some of those kids' books a lot. D's school is having a month long book festival and I noticed on the calendar there was some bookmaking workshop. Thought of you.