Pages

Saturday, July 30, 2011

Moving Studio Duck, the photoessay

Before:

clean studio

Packing:

packing

Now:

empty

During:

Press lift

At the other end:

studio cats

Studio Duck, mark two

(none of this shows the chaos of boxes in the third part of the garage space)


And that's about all the energy I have at the moment, apart from saying that I won't be able to resist the chance to go in to the old space and have a skate tomorrow, before I give it back... look at all that lovely clean concrete!

8 comments:

fifi said...

I can't believe its packed up already! Seems to me you only just moved in. I hope you made lots of fab stuff while you had it!

Elephant's Child said...

Oh wow. Busy, busy, busy. And I loved the shot of Jazz n Jewel's cousins too.

dinahmow said...

Couldn't have been achieved without the assistance of Two Black Demons, of course.Of course.
Hey! Have a couple of 'Eagles for me!

birdmonkey said...

love that the cats have come and sat on the new objects. Why do cats do this? Because they don't like us moving stuff? Because they want to show the new stuff who is boss?

Ampersand Duck said...

All of the above, birdmonkey :)
They are going to be most excellent studio cats. I will feature them regularly.

Yes, Fifi, it wasn't long, I thought I'd be there the whole 6 years, but this most excellent house came along and, well, here we are. And I hopefully won't have to move again for a very long time!

Narelle said...

I might cry tomorrow...

Ampersand Duck said...

...I might too!

But I'm not moving very far away, and I will come to openings etc!

Mummy/Crit said...

I hope you did go and skate in the old studio, and that there is video of it... :-)