Pages

Thursday, September 10, 2009

catch it while you can

Only two more full viewing days of my exhibition... I wish I'd booked the gallery for another week, but I didn't think I'd enjoy seeing it on the walls this much :)
I'm going to try and send some of the works elsewhere, but I haven't decided where yet.

Speaking of fast shows, there's a little gem on at the ANU School of Art Foyer Gallery at the moment: Julie Monro-Allison. It opened last night and only runs to Saturday:





if you can catch it, do. It's very lovely and includes my favorite ingredient, wit.

*ALSO* If you want some more quality artist's book action, check out Charlie Sofo's latest post.

1 comment:

Jay Dee said...

Have been offline the last week or two and just wanted to say what a treat it has been to look at your exhibition 'virtually' - thanks for all the lovely images and explanations of pieces - great insight into the work!