Pages

Friday, October 31, 2008

Palate-cleanser

funny pictures of cats with captions

LOLcats refresh. And change the subject.

funny pictures of cats with captions

I've always wondered about messages between feline body parts. Sometimes one of my cats will be inside, and the other will come in from outside, and they'll look all interested at each other and touch foreheads briefly and then suddenly not need to be near each other again all evening. I'm sure they've just conveyed a whole bunch of news between them, either telepathically or whisker-pathetically. What do you think?

Soon -- soon, my pretties -- I will put photos up of my actual cats. Although there are a lot of LOLcats who look just like ours.

3 comments:

naomi said...

other LOLcats look like ur catz because cats are really Ninja masters of disguiz

lucy tartan said...

I don't read ICHC specifically so as to have the pleasure of enjoying the ones my friends post. And I did enjoy these two.

GS said...

My cat has been freaking my partner out lately - howling to be let out the front door about a minute before I get home. As my coming home time is unpredictable he thinks she has some psychic link with me when I get about a block away :)