Pages

Wednesday, March 05, 2008

annual spring clean

I just couldn't help myself. I've gone Beta. Now I've got a very hungry son waiting for me to stop tweaking so that I can make him dinner.

Dinner plans have devolved from stir fry to meat pies & salad.

But I'm happy with the de-clutter. I need to do the same with the room I'm sitting in, but this is a good start.

I'm also randomly going through my old posts and adding labels/tags/whatever (this will last until I stop procrastinating and get back to work). The lack of comments in those early posts is due to my pathological template changing, not because nobody commented. I still have all the old comments backed up on a disk somewhere, because some of them -- most of them -- are classic and better to read through than old letters.

6 comments:

lucy tartan said...

looks great mate.

Anonymous said...

Nice work. I will always regret not having saved an archive of artyfufkin.com

cristy said...

According to the rules I am supposed to let you know that I just gave you a "Blogging Excellence Award".

Ampersand Duck said...

Cristy! Thanks! But I've been so slack! Gosh!

JahTeh said...

Dumb me, sitting here as usual waiting for the page to load and then scrolling down 12 inches to find the post and here it is staring me in the face.

Good luck with the de-cluttering of the room, so far I've half de-cluttered every room in the house before being interrupted and not getting back to it.

Anonymous said...

It looks very crisp, AD.