Pages

Wednesday, July 06, 2005

A Rude Shock in Eden

Best Beloved and I did a daytrip to Eden today. Since I'm borrowing precious parental dial-up net time, I'll save the long story for my return to Canberra. Suffice to say that Eden is so cool that Rodney Rude is playing tonight at the local pub. I thought he'd died (of shame, hopefully) years ago.

PS The cats are having a WILD time. Apart from those big cow thingys, which are really scary, the place is just one big playground. It'll be hard to get them back in the box on Sunday.

2 comments:

Mindy said...

My pussy cats will be soooo jealous. Even after nearly 4 years of being inside cats they are still surprised when we won't let them out.

Although husbang is thinking that they might be outside cats again when the house is built, mainly because he can't be bothered building a cat run.

Ampersand Duck said...

I've decided that old comedians never die, they just tour the Far South Coast of NSW. You wouldn't believe the posters we saw there.