Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Rare Book Summer School: 3


Everyone has finished typesetting and this afternoon they have been proofing their formes.

I am staying behind a while to set the colophon.

The week has passed the hump, and tomorrow we'll all be frantic as we feel the week press in.

My eye-bags are getting eye-bags and my brain hurts. But I'm still having fun. We're all learning from each other.

Today we were videoed and interviews for the State Library of Victoria's YouTube channel. I will send you the link when they edit our all our 'ummms' and make it look/sound slick.

I think that's all I have the energy to write.


ronnie said...

gawh the suspense (or is it the jealousy?) is killing me

The Elephant's Child said...

Still having fun and still learning is most excellent. Worth the fatigue?