Pages

Thursday, October 20, 2011

Grrrrr

I'm sorry, I've been trying to blog today but I can't log in to the blog via my computer for some blood-pressure building reason that only Google knows and I can't fathom. I'm doing this from my iPhone.

Hello from Numbugga, at the prickle farm of Colonel & Lady Duck. I'm lamb, dog-, chook- and Nana-sitting for most of the week.

I'm not doing much besides bottle feeds, animal feeds, human feeds, talking to community carers and reading.

Here's a photo of some of my charges, including Lily the lamb.

I will keep trying to log on, I've got lots of photos, and this keyboard is annoying me. Plus I can hear Lily, nagging for her next feed.


2 comments:

Elephant's Child said...

Your charges (and the prickle farm) look wonderous. I hope that blogger stops being a recalcitrant so and so soon.

ronnie said...

at least you've picked a time with lovely weather wot? ps - if lambs and nanas are getting too much for you - well you know I'm just a hop, step and jump up the road..... nanas and all other creatures great and small always welcome